Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.515 MAD / EUR
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 62,362 Dirham (€5,416) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)