Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.827 MAD / AUD
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 65,617 Dirham (AU$9,612) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)