Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18448 MAD / PHP
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 40,092 Dirham (Php217,329) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)