Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.560 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 Dirham in El Aaiún you would need to make just about 36,965 Dirham ($3,867) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)