Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,176 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.636 MAD / PEN
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 25,290 Dirham (S/. 9,596) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)