Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.163 MAD / MYR
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 27,665 Dirham (RM12,788) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)