Cost of living in Hong Kong vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.140 MAD / HKD
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 6% more expensive than in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 175,054 Dirham (HK$153,555) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 165,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)