Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.936 MAD / CUC *
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 12,590 Dirham (1,409 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)