Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10554 MAD / BDT
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 23,083 Dirham (Taka 218,719) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)