Cost of living in Delhi, India vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11986 MAD / INR
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Aaiún you would need to make just about 13,990 Dirham (₨116,718) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)