Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.714 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in El Aaiún you would need to make just about 13,957 Dirham (R$ 8,145) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)