Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.184 MAD / RON
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 25,381 Dirham (11,623 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)