Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.174 MAD / RON
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 26,416 Dirham (12,153 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 4.08 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vitória costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)