Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.580 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Dirham in El Aaiún you would need to make just about 15,961 Dirham (R$ 10,105) in Brasília.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)