Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.573 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Dirham in El Aaiún you would need to make just about 12,960 Dirham (R$ 8,237) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨34,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 86 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 442,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)