Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09075 MAD / RSD
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 23,149 Dirham (255,070 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)