Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs El Aaiún, Western Sahara
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02076 MAD / KZT
Do you live in El Aaiún? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in El Aaiún (Western Sahara)
For example, you would need at least 16,031 Dirham (772,295 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Dirham in El Aaiún.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)