Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Eindhoven, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,800 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00118 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Eindhoven? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Eindhoven (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Eindhoven you would need to make just about €2,715 (CH$2,306,827) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)