Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00289 ILS / KRW
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 12,909 ₪ (₩4,459,584) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (about 2 hours ago)