Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00294 ILS / KRW
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 12,994 ₪ (₩4,425,475) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)