Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,750 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00467 ILS / CLP
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 9,832 ₪ (CH$2,107,570) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)