Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03067 ILS / KES
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 44% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 8,939 ₪ (Shilling291,482) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)