Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.916 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 14,353 ₪ (€3,665) in Milan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)