Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.792 ILS / MYR
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 6,995 ₪ (RM8,836) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)