Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.261 ILS / CUC *
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 38% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 9,869 ₪ (3,026 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)