Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.579 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 5,604 ₪ (R$ 9,674) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)