Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Eilat, Israel
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20952 ILS / EGP
Do you live in Eilat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Eilat (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 ₪ in Eilat you would need to make just about 5,749 ₪ (E£ 27,440) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 4 hours ago)