Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00178 CAD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,165 prices entered by 437 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$3,171 (CH$1,782,332) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)