Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18159 CAD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 841 prices entered by 98 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,115 ($b11,645) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)