Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21942 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,175 prices entered by 223 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,244 (R$ 10,226) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)