Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.253 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,754 prices entered by 170 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,532 ($2,021) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)