Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06096 CAD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,147 (Mex$ 35,225) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago costs CH$4,990 (about 1 hour ago)