Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22378 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 987 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,039 (R$ 9,112) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)