Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01673 CAD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 172 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 52% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,091 (₨124,960) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)