Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34550 CAD / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,583 prices entered by 342 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$2,182 (S/. 6,315) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)