Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.253 CAD / CUC *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 23% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$3,380 (2,698 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)