Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Edmonton, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22377 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 155 different people.
Do you live in Edmonton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Edmonton (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Edmonton you would need to make just about C$1,950 (R$ 8,712) in Brasília.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)