Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.270 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 135% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,574TL (2,896 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)