Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.129 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 126% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,104TL (2,867 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 4.08 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vitória costs R$ 7 (about 3 hours ago)