Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Edirne, Turkey
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08697 TRY / ARS *
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 51% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,075TL (ARS $46,859) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)