Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.267 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 227% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,477TL (€923) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)