Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.40516 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 88% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,447TL (Mex$ 13,444) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 3 hours ago)