Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.072 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 150% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,740TL (959 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)