Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Edirne, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09654 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Edirne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 103% more expensive than in Edirne (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,501TL (Taka 67,340) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)