Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 693 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10579 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,500 in Edinburgh you would need to make just about £1,932 ($b18,260) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)