Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Edinburgh, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20050 GBP / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,519 prices entered by 329 different people.
Do you live in Edinburgh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)