Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021.
Do you live in Ecatepec de Morelos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,453 in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)