Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,149 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021.
Do you live in Ecatepec de Morelos? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,070 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Pisa costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)