Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Durban, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.911 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Durban? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Durban (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 54,000 in Durban you would need to make just about R 38,216 (R$ 13,127) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 400元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 35元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)