Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Durban, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11947 ZAR / ISK
Do you live in Durban? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 129% more expensive than in Durban (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 130,529 (1,092,553 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 57,000 in Durban.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guayaquil costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Denver, Colorado costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Concordia costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)